Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force
Training Registration Site
Searching for training?
No need to ‘Login’, just choose
Find A Class
in the left hand column.
- Please ‘Login’ if you wish to:
- Register for Training
- View/Print your Past or Present Training Schedule
- Access your Profile
- Tips for Login:
Please note that this registration site is supported by Fox Valley Technical College (FVTC). If you already have a FVTC student account, you do not need to create another.
- Choose Identify Your Account if you are
unsure if you have a Student ID. We encourage you to attempt to lookup
your account information before attempting to create a new account.
- Choose Create New Account if you are sure you
don’t already have a student account. If you are unsure, please verify by
using the Identify Your Account option.
- If you know your 9 digit Student ID or Social Security Number (SSN) and Password
please enter it in the Login area provided.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- If you experience any technical issues please contact:
- FVTC’s ICAC Training & Technical Assistance Program Monday
through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm Eastern Time at 1-877-798-7682.
- For all other questions please choose Contact Us to
determine the appropriate area.
This Web site is funded in part through a grant from the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency
Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control,
are responsible for, or necessarily endorse, this Web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies, and any
services or tools provided).